Abby

Abby

Saturday, March 27, 2010

10 Things You Might Not Know

Just wanted to make a quick note about Beth's blog from a few days ago.

10 Things You Might Not Know

I'm a notorious procrastinator and so didn't get around to reading it until today. Have to say that I laughed until I cried at some of the responses. Seriously, anyone looking for a good laugh ought to check it out. Beth is funny enough on her own. But there are a LOT of hilariously bent women out there.

Here are my 10:

1. My mother always said procrastination should have been my middle name.

2. I am an absolute shutterbug.

3. I am a virtually unstoppable chatterbox. :)

4. I hate housework of any kind.

5. I adore my husband with every fiber of my being.

6. I generally have a talent for making others laugh.

7. I don't hold grudges. (Thank you, Lord.)

8. I am a massive fan of spicy food. (To my digestive track's consternation.)

9. I talk to my pets like they're people and can understand every word I say.

10. I love to sing and have been known to burst into song from sheer joy.
Yep, I'm a bit of a nut. I know. If you knew me personally, you'd probably be certain that I was loony. But I'm happy and that's all that matters!


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment